- Open the box and inspect contents
- Read thoroughly and follow the instructions included in your baffle kit
- Do not remove the protective film or open the hardware package. Returns will not be accepted if protective film is removed or hardware package is opened.
- Remove the top of the unit and inspect the unit to make sure there will be no contact with the coil or wires with the mounting screws.
- Check the fit on your unit by holding up the left side panel and place against the unit and mark the desired mounting location.
- Measure the width to make sure the baffle will fit properly.
- Mark the two top mounting holes on each side panel.
- Using the provided self drilling screws, drill the top two holes.
- Remove all protective film.
- Install the top or outer panel to the side panels using the provided fasteners following the instructions provided.
- Install the assembled wind baffle to the unit by fastening the top two screws first then install the remaining screws as required.
(Note: You will find it easier to install the side panels on the unit for style (B) baffles first then install the grill and then the top or outer panel last.)